[BC] Digital Radio Express

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Sat May 7 01:30:57 CDT 2005

On 6 May 2005 at 14:35, khcs at juno.com wrote:

> Since we're on the subject of IBOC here -- I seem to have misplaced my info on
> calculating power levels for high-level combining.  Combiner loss and all that.
> Does somebody have a source?  Thanks.

Glen,

Before committing to one of the original methods, take a look at the NAB papers
from this year's engineering sessions about mid-level combining or whatever
they're calling it. Depending on your situation there could be an interesting
power saving vs. high level.

Phil Alexander, CSRE
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037