[BC] seattletimes.com: Asset too valuable to sell

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Thu May 5 18:55:43 CDT 2005

WVPH is still in existence.

In 1999 the High School was having problems finding enough programming
to put on the station so they formed an agreement with Livingston
College at Rutgers and would get the HS kids to do a few hours in the
morning and afternoons and in the rest of the hours of the day carry
the programming that would have normally been on the schools carrier
current station.  They re-named it to "The Core" and are currently
trying to move the TX to a tower on the Rutgers Campus.
http://www.thecore.rutgers.edu/

bern