[BC] seattletimes.com: Asset too valuable to sell

Craig Bowman craig1
Thu May 5 18:30:57 CDT 2005

Brother, I have a story of a little station at a college in Asheville
which I too can tell.  As much as I loved the station it was far from a
public treasure.  I do not believe that any broadcast(er) is a public
treasure.  Niagra falls, now that is a public treasure.

Fortunately, now any school with the budget to buy a little equipment
can stream to the world without having to invest in Broadcast.

Craig Bowman