[BC] RE: Food for Thought

jyrussell@academicplanet.com jyrussell
Thu May 5 18:05:41 CDT 2005

Amen and thank you Rich!  (BTW... I could use a creative suggestion
here... Itty Bitty market GM cannot be taught that it's my AirTalent job
to make the remotes into EVENTS !  WE Get the head count up, let the
client run the register... sell the cars, whatever.  Instead he's still
insisting we just do 30 sec infomercials 4x per hour...
cause it's just all about the money (he even gets vulgar and loud) and
our audience is GOING AWAY in droves. Geesh. Yikes. gimme a knife so I
can kill myself before the audience does.)

 How can I nicely correct that, without hurting his ego, or tipping my
hand, so we actually get some ... sing it now... results- as in Radio
Gets Results... (and I would like to get some GOOD results, like we used to...

Jason