[BC] seattletimes.com: Asset too valuable to sell

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Thu May 5 16:37:55 CDT 2005

if that article is right that would give them about a 1.7 / 1.8 in the
market-- dam good for a high school station, let alone one with a
dance format.  Dam good playlist too, they got tracks in rotation that
the dance channels on XM and KTU in NYC haven't even spun yet.  I'm
impressed!

bern