[BC] The essential minimum

Fred Gleason fredg
Thu May 5 14:47:33 CDT 2005

On Thursday 05 May 2005 14:38, Cowboy wrote:

>  You'ld be surprised how far I can go on an AES signal, with a speaker,
>  and that $15 analog meter !
>  ( and have done so more than once )

True.  I've done this with ISDN BRI lines too.  Even with just a plain old
'analog' butt set, you can still tell a lot about what's going on if you know
what to listen for.

 Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
| Meeting, n.:                                                            |
|         An assembly of people coming together to decide what person or  |
| department not represented in the room must solve a problem.            |