[BC] Kirk Harnack's side tone comment

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Thu May 5 01:10:12 CDT 2005

Actually I've found that when your call starts to drop in ant out due to
weak signal if you speak softer much more of it gets through on a
digital signal.

Also they used to have side tone on Analog Cellular stuff, and then one
day they just turned it off. And Wow those hybrids they were using had
an extremely high rejection ratio. Nothing could be heard coming back.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885