[BC] HT Transformer

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Tue May 3 10:10:35 CDT 2005

Whoa. In over 25 years of Broadcast Engineering experience, I've never heard
of this. (Not that I'm saying I've heard everything, mind you.)

First of all, why would this type of testing and conditioning not be done at
the FACTORY?

What is involved in this "conditioning"? And how many radio stations have
the equipment to "properly test" the insulation?

Would you care to share your knowledge on this subject? I for one would like
to know more.

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS