[BC] OTS Support

Goran Tomas goran.tomas
Sun May 1 08:15:10 CDT 2005

--- At 01.05.2005. 08:48, tfj wrote: ---
>I've asked LOTS of questions about setting up/running OTS - and found their
>"user group" Jumpin' Jeff" to be more than happy to answer ant question.

I've asked them several times to include password protection for critical
system settings. I don't want my DJs to find and turn on EQ and/or dynamics
processor and destroy my carefully tweaked on-air sound! Their response was
something along the lines - we'll think about it, but we got better things
to do right now... Something about beat mixing, but how hard can it be to
password protect entering a menu? It's an hour or two of work. If that!!

Regards,
Goran Tomas