[BC] Cheep automation software

Goran Tomas goran.tomas
Sun May 1 08:10:11 CDT 2005

--- At 01.05.2005.08:39, hykker at grolen.com wrote: ---
>I don't bother with mp3's much and have only used Winamp to play
>individual files, but is there a way to externally create a log with
>Winamp or do you have to manually insert each event?

WinAmp playlist is a regular text file... You can create it externally by
simply listing audio file names, along with their paths. For example:

\\FileServer\Musica\Duran Duran - Finest Hour.wav
\\FileServer\Jingles\Men I Love 101.wav
\\FileServer\Musica\Lazyboy - Underwear Goes.wav
\\FileServer\Musica\Nelly - Over And Over.wav

That's it :-)

Regards,
Goran Tomas