[BC] XEROK

khcs@juno.com khcs
Sun May 1 00:31:43 CDT 2005

PeterH respondede:

>There are 329 database entries for XH---  FM stations, within every
Mexican state, over every FM frequency from 203 to 300, inclusive.

At least one of those is or was XHE--, but in my original post (quoted), I meant XH---, not XHE--, anyway.

Well, I did not mean to imply that there where no Mexican stations with an "E" as the third letter.  Something like "XHEX" or whatever.  The third and fourth letters can be anything.  And the 5th, when used.  The FM stations with an "XE**" call are grandfathered, as someone expressed earlier.  I don't know why AM's are "XE**" and FM's are normally "XH***" and there are no "XF**" or "XG**" calls.  And I don't know enough Spanish to cal lthe SCT to ask them.

Glen Kippel
KHCSPal mDesert, CA