[BC] IBOC in trouble?

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Sun Jul 31 22:53:47 CDT 2005

Mike,

The problem is comments addressing the Ibiquity single source issue, IOW a
plea for multiple standards, are essentially "out of order" at this stage
and would be ignored although I suppose they could be filed as a reply to
Hardis who said multiple standards should not be done for the sake of
portability. It's possible he's unaware of what T-I has done, but that's
unlikely, so I'm genuinely puzzled by his comment in that regard.

However, if I sort out a real mess successfully during the next week,
I may take a swing at it. Or ... if you want to come down here and
fix a few thing while I'm writing .... ;-)

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037