[BC] Professionalism

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sat Jul 30 19:32:43 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/30/2005 4:18:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jjohnson at goodnews.net writes:

> I notice the orderliness of an engineer or salesman's car or truck to be an
>  indication of her or his professionalism. If there is 20# of trash on the
>  dash and more on the floors, that is no-doubt what will become of what
that
>  person works on for you.

Although I have no trash on my dash (hehe) I do have some on the floor of the
car... but the car, itself, is pretty soon to be trash, anyway. Poor thing.
It's got 190K on it, and it's ready to go to the big junkyard in the sky. ;)

As for junk... and Junque... well, I think you guys have seen the pics of my
basement? Well, it speaks for itself. I'm a bit of a packrat... but getting
better. Luittle by little, i have been selling-off much of it. What I can't
sell, I'l probably heave.

Willie...
www.mymorninglight.org/junque