[BC] ham in the transmitter room

Clive Warner clive
Sat Jul 30 10:56:04 CDT 2005

>Why not just start manufacturing all explosives with pork products?  Hog
fat
>would make a versatile precursor.
<Brilliant! That would stop the bombing instantly.
<Rich

- In Saudi at the Kilo 29 station (Jeddah) I had problems with the Pakistani
engineers taking bites out of my sandwiches and putting them back in the
fridge.
So one day, particularly mad, I went into the transmitter hall where they
were all sat playing dominoes, walked up to their table and said:
"Who has been eating my ham sandwiches?"
Immediately one of them rushed off and vomiting noises could be heard in the
distance.
That was the last time I had that particular problem.
Clive