[BC] Interconnect on and RPU

CBoone CBoone
Thu Jul 28 21:10:04 CDT 2005

I did it on one rptr (not a wideband but on a RPU channel).....Had a Link
Communications RLC 3 controller tied to two Marti RPU rcvrs as well as the
rptr and phone line...could monitor the on air RPU inputs via the phone OR
the rptr output and with the RLC3 command structure, was easy as
cake...remote folks could dial into the phone line and call up monitoring
the RPU rcvr OR on the rptr channel, turn on the RPU rcvr linked into the
rptr channel....and listen while tuning the RPU antenna at the remote...made
setup a snap and yes could make phone calls also via the rptr channel....but
with cell phones, who needed it?

Chris