[BC] IBOC in trouble?

Mike engineermike
Thu Jul 28 19:16:16 CDT 2005

We bought 10 and I wouldn't have one without a way to upgrade it.  I
think the port came from all the folks at the NAB asking how it would be
upgraded.  I could be wrong but anyone I talked with about the unit that
seemed to be to only real question about it.  I think if they can get
them out the door they'll have a very good product on their hands.
Reminds me of the portable XM unit that you can use in the office or at
home or in the car.  They do need to work on a better way to dock it
(maybe they already have) in the car but that's about all I saw was that
and the way to update it.
Have a good one
Mike