[BC] The Way Xmtrs Oughta Look

Rich Wood richwood
Thu Jul 28 17:25:48 CDT 2005

------ At 09:53 AM 7/28/2005, radio_tech at verizon.net wrote: -------

>I don't know about your part of the world but here in  Texas the
>Radio engineers I know are not missing too many meals....
>
>Heels just don't provide the support a 250 - 300lb guy
>needs.  Besides they get stuck in the mud too easy at the transmitter site..

I believe heavy duty models can be bought at stores that cater to
transvestites. Send your wife in. Most transvestites are straight so
they'll understand. She'll feel more comfortable even if she doesn't
come close to needing that kind of reinforcement. Think of it as
double duty. Adding elegance and aerating the soil.

Rich