[BC] Need clock for SX-5 w/ Sunwatch

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Thu Jul 28 15:30:34 CDT 2005

Does anyone have an old SLC-1 clock for a Harris Sunwatch
(as used in SX-5) lying around that still works, or know
of a way to replace it. The manufacturer, Digital Pathways,
seems to have disappeared from the scene.

I understand the R/C options for workaround, but that
will be problematic in this case, so I'd rather get
the Sunwatch working again if possible.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037