[BC] and now, more trouble...

Tom Bosscher tom
Thu Jul 28 14:38:05 CDT 2005

Bill Sepmeier wrote:
	Hey Bill, I'm just a high school graduate, but here is what I see:

> XM's loss narrowed to $146.6 million, ... (per quarter)
> Revenue totaled $125.5 million,   (per quarter)
> its total users to 4.4 million

To my math, they need ~ 146 million more per quarter to break even right?

12.95/month times three months equals $ 38.85.

	Divide $ 38.85 into 146 million, comes to about 3.75 million subs. So
they now have to almost double, thats double the number of subs, just to
break even. Not counting paying back the investors.

	And my biggest question, are these numbers the total "ACTIVE' money
paying subscribers? When the VP turns in his leased vehicle, and the
auction buyer does not opt in for satellite, is that number dropped from
the count? (I'm sure they are adding his new lease as a new sub, but he
is not really).

	Just a high school putz

	tom bosscher