[BC] RE: SBE and the Extra (was 'no code')

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Thu Jul 28 09:15:48 CDT 2005

On 27 Jul 2005 at 10:15, Cowboy wrote:

> On Tuesday 26 July 2005 19:47, Alan Alsobrook wrote:
> > I think they meant a General Radio Telephone,
> > (commercial version)
>
>  And, so do I !
>
> > There was a service record on the back of the
> > First & Second class licenses I don't remember if
> > there is one on the back of a general.
>
>  There was, on all three classes ( when they had a
>  third ) but that seems to have gone away along
>  with the class licenses.

Service records were once required for license renewal.
This requirement was lifted sometime in the late
'50's or early 60's IIRC.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037