[BC] Once in a life time opportunity

Blankenship, Brett BrettBlankenship
Wed Jul 27 15:39:44 CDT 2005

Contact me off list radioengineer at peoplepc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Chris Myers
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 14:03
To: Broadcast Radio Mailing List
Subject: [BC] Once in a life time opportunity

Well it sounds Impressive anyway. I am working for South Central
Communications in Evansville IN.
We just got word that the complete gutting and  remodeling  of the
building is starting next Monday. No one ever thought it would happen as
it has been
2 1/2 years in the planning. So they call and tell me let's go right
now!
	I have never gone through a complete studio rebuild on a 9
studios scale.
Any one out there close to Southern Indiana that has a nice facility
they would want to show off ?
	I have talked to the powers that be and they don't mind a short
road trip if it helps get us a better studio build .

Thanks,

Chris Myers
Engineering Dept.
South Central Communications