[BC] IBOC in trouble?

Rich Wood richwood
Wed Jul 27 15:01:43 CDT 2005

------ At 10:41 AM 7/27/2005, Barry Mishkind wrote: -------

>         oh yes ... of course ... they have carefully
>         planned it all out. Let's see  ... I know ...
>         how about a national contest with a HUGE
>         prize?  Maybe as much as ... $15k!

I'm claiming copyright so I'm protected. How about a contest where
you demonstrate the quality of IBOC by broadcasting a blow by blow
description of sex in a Cathedral. This time I'd use a Comrex with
the cell phone to come close to IBOC's alleged quality. With
something so brilliant I should get a prize from Verizon, Comrex and
iBiquity. I'll tell you where to send the checks off list.

Rich