[BC] IBOC in trouble?

Cowboy curt
Wed Jul 27 09:38:38 CDT 2005

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 05:38, Bill Harms wrote:
> Assuming that HD radio on the AM band is going to happen no matter
> what, perhaps the current IBOC proposal is so flawed, that they need
> to go back to the drawing board?  Is that not possible?
>
> Bill Harms

 If I understand Phil's point....

 Say you're on an airplane.
 You have a parashoot <sp> but it's a poor design.
 The engines are out, and you've got about 5 seconds before
 the plane hits the side of the mountain.

 No matter HOW flawed your parashoot <sp again> do you
 really think that's the time to go back to the drawing board ?

 Not saying I agree, or disagree, but this is one view...