[BC] RE: SBE and the Extra

Scherer, Chriss CSCHERER
Tue Jul 26 15:08:53 CDT 2005

>>From: "mike ridley" <mridley at niagara.com>
>>Ok thats great ,now what abt us Canadians that the advanced is the highest
>>lic.we can get..I have been in and out of broadcasting for 32 years but the
>>last 13 years 5 were as chief eng.(then I had to eat I went to avionics )
>>now I have 4 stations for the past year  and a half as C/E does that count for my CBT?

If I understand all this correctly, it sounds like you are eligible to receive the SBE CBT without taking the SBE exam. (I assume you meant last "3 of 5" and not "13 of 5".)

As always, if you have any questions about the SBE or any its programs, please let the SBE know. The National Office is the best place to start, but the committee chairmen, board members and officers are always available too.

Chriss