[BC] Good Morning America- doggie doo doo

Neal Newman groucho
Tue Jul 26 00:25:38 CDT 2005

 Hey Chris
"This antenna design is horizontally polarized and easy to construct for
ATV use on 420-450MHz!! If you need the details please contact me via
email."

Send it along.... I run ATV.. we even have a local ATV repeater....
Presently using an Alford Slot that I built.
Neal ka2caf

 cool on Max