[BC] Good Morning America- doggie doo doo

CBoone CBoone
Mon Jul 25 18:38:47 CDT 2005

NOW wait a minute...didn't GMA promote take your dog to work in the last
couple of years??
I took my big puppy (well, he acts like one around me....you can see him on
my ham call at www.qrz.com) to my stations in Houston on that day 2 years
ago...the CE and my boss at the time, Errol Coker is also a dog lover and we
took Max with us to one of our AM xmtr sites....He loved it...and could tell
Errol was a dog person right off the bat....in the truck, Max put his head
on Errol's lap for the ride so he could pet him :)

Thankfully Max (who is a 90 lb Rott Shepherd mix and came to me at the 1190
Dallas day site in 2001) is house broken!!!

I think whoever was the culprit should be made to clean the toilets for a
while...since obviously they thought they were above cleaning up after their
dog!!!

Geesh....

Chris
WB5ITT (enter that at QRZ.com for Max's picture)