[BC] Re: Illegal doesn mean anything anymore!!!!

Alan Kline akline
Mon Jul 25 14:17:43 CDT 2005

These are great spots!  This one is from a series that could be customized
for individual dealers--we had a client run the entire series for awhile.
Somewhere around here I've still got the spots on tape.

In another spot in the series, a low-life hotwires a car and starts to
drive off.  The monkey emerges from the trunk into the back seat, and
clobbers the bad guy with a tire iron.  The next shot is a body falling
from a bridge into a river.

A third spot has a woman being pulled over for speeding.  The trunk monkey
tries to convince the cop to not write a ticket--first with donuts, then a
fistful of cash.  The last shot is the monkey riding off in the back seat
of the police car, with a "Who, Me?" look on his face...

There's still *some* talent left in the advertising business. Not much,
but a little...

ak