[BC] Suicide Bombers subject to a penalty...

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Jul 25 11:40:00 CDT 2005

------ At 01:21 AM 7/25/2005, PeterH5322 at aol.com wrote: -------

> >It would be good if they were compatible. An Alabama legislator has
> >found a way and has authored a bill that would extend the death
> >penalty to suicide bombers. He feels it would be a deterrent.
>
>I'm socked ... SHOCKED ... that this "death penalty" wasn't extended to
>include the accused's entire family.

There have been several amendments offered. One is to execute the
entire family tree, including those already dead. Smaller versions of
bunker busters will be used at grave sites. Another is to wipe out
the neighborhood unless an elected Republican official resides there.
There will be a 7 year grace period. If the elected official moves,
ceases to be elected or changes parties the penalty can be carried
out. In the event of a delay, neighbors are not to be notified. That
way they'll still live there when the action commences.

Rich