[BC] RE: Air Names

Bill Croghan loteng
Mon Jul 25 10:43:46 CDT 2005

	In Turlock CA years ago we had a jock who called himself Jack
Daniels, after coming to us from a station where he called himself Tom
Collins.  I found unopened beer bottles under the console after his shift
one day and challenged him on this.  Seems he had a groupie who brought them
to him with lunch, but he never touched them (or her).  He was a very
dedicated Mormon and didn't drink at all!
Bill

Bill Croghan CPBE WB?KSW
Chief Engineer,
KOMP/KXPT/KENO/KBAD