[BC] Re: Illegal doesn mean anything anymore!!!!

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Sun Jul 24 22:26:28 CDT 2005

On 23 Jul 2005 at 15:12, Sid Schweiger wrote:

> >>(For the folks who don't get this, it's a God-given right to turn
>  left in front of oncoming traffic when the light turns green in
>  Western Mass. If you even scowl at the third car doing it, you may
>  get a digital indication of the driver's IQ, or the "Mass. wave"
>  which is a wimpy wave of the hand and shrug that translates as,
>  "So, I screwed up, so what?")<<
>
> Please, let's get our facts straight.  Next time you post this, leave
> out the word "Western."

Sorry Sid, I didn't make the trek to Boston that often while I lived
in Springfield. Even flew from JFK to Europe and avoided Logan like
the plague. <g>  Except for Fenway and the Federal Building I tried
to stay OUTSIDE 495. Marlboro was close enough for me. <g>  For driving,
I'll take NYC any day compared with Boston. YMMV

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037