[BC] RE: Air Names

Cowboy curt
Sun Jul 24 14:24:04 CDT 2005

On Friday 22 July 2005 14:02, Chris Myers wrote:
> It is good to be bad...... How else can a ditzy filthy rich blond make her
> mark on the World? How could we expect her to use her brains or to actually
> work for achievement? No take off your clothes baby and that will get you
> stardom.
> .....Truly they have their reward in full

 Yes, and no.

 That particular ditzy blond seems to think that she could not be taken
 seriously in an attempt to enter the acting line of work ( for reasons known
 only to those ditzy enough to want to ) without some gimmick.
 She's not alone, and I'll fault no one for using whatever means available,
 without hurting others, to gain a foot hold.

 Now, where it goes from there is an entirely different matter.