[BC] Re: No Code Vs Code Vs cutting antenna

CBoone CBoone
Sun Jul 24 10:15:55 CDT 2005

Cmon Rich....it could not have been that bad??!!! Heck I have worked the
shuttle (have that on tape! And used a FT727 HT barefoot at that!), MIR,
ATV, packet, microwave, etc...And noone tried to do anything bad to me...

> Rich
> KF2JO

Chris
WB5ITT