[BC] Daylight Savings Time Trek

Kevin C. Kidd kkidd
Sun Jul 24 09:38:56 CDT 2005

Probably the same stuff that one of Lawrenceburg's finest meth lab
operators was on.

He bought and paid for a hit on a local drug enforcement officer.  I
suppose that he would not have written the check on his personal account
had he known that the hit man was actually another drug agent.

--

Kevin Kidd, CSRE
WD4RAT
mailto:kkidd at kkbc.com