[BC] Re: Sex and Killing

Xmitters@aol.com Xmitters
Sat Jul 23 16:38:44 CDT 2005

In a message dated 7/23/05 12:09:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:

<< They are pulling it because it has
 SEX, and NOT because it (blatantly) shows stealing, drug dealing, murder,
 and cop-killing? Where are our priorities?

 Jerry Mathis
 Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS

Jerry

I have always thought that our society was a bit twisted when they have no
problem showing scenes where people are getting killed, yet they have such a
hard time with scenes where people are being "made."

Wonder why making people is so objectionable and killing them is OK?

Jeff Glass