[BC] Photos of Open Wire Configuratons

Stanley Adams stanleybadams
Sat Jul 23 07:11:47 CDT 2005

Just might add a thought here to follow the thread on open wire
discussions.

I wonder how many people we have on the list that could send Barry photos of
open wire 'lots' and Barry then post them.  They are as interesting, almost,
as transmitters.  Can even be very artful as quite a few have mentioned!

One of the most impressive open wire feeder rows that I have seen were at
VOA Bethany, and in addition some of the longest that I have seen were the
WLW tower arrangements of many years ago.  Paul J poked his head on line a
week or two ago and I wonder if he or Ted have any pictures that they would
be willing to send to Barry of that impressive plant.  Clive, our 'British
Cousin' should have some of his pictures somewhere if he hadn't traded them
off for a little gin and tonic in the out bush!

Come on guys; let's see if we can build a new photo section

Stanley Adams
Memphis