[BC] Franklin

John Vodenik jvodenik
Sat Jul 23 03:12:39 CDT 2005

Be happy to.  Barry, please send me your mailing
address and I'll get you a couple CD's of fried things,
and the fire after your visit.  Hope youse guys like
these kinds of things.  Have a picture of one former
flying
object with an arc going with the TX on the air.  Great
stuff.

John @ VOA / Delano