[BC] Daylight Savings Time changes?

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Fri Jul 22 21:09:12 CDT 2005

I know in advance it's POINTLESS to say this, but I can't stop thinking:

ALL of these problems could be eliminated or prevented, if they would have
just created a new band for AM to migrate to and to go digital on.

NO adjacent channel interference due to digital broadcasting.
NO Day-to-Night power changes
NO skywave issues
NO one's signal plopping in on yours, just because it's sunset.
NO problem of not being on the air early in the morning because the sun's
not up yet.

And...

NO sense of "Let's do what's right for the industry" from the National Assn.
of Boneheads
NO common sense or technical understanding from the Funky Candy Company.

There. Now I've got it out of my system.

Jerry Mathis