[BC] Re: Franklin Networks

Kent kwinrich
Fri Jul 22 20:30:44 CDT 2005

WTMJ is just up the road from our 1130.... we have the filters to prove
it ;-)

WTMJ doesnt run sectionalized.  They have 4 towers that are 90 degrees,
and two they add at night that are about 70 degrees.

We are certainly in tower land.... WTMJ with six and ours with nine.

Kent Winrich
Clear Channel Milwaukee
WISN, WOKY, WRIT, WQBW (The Brew), WKKV, WMIL