[BC] Daylight Savings Time changes?

Bill Harms wharms
Fri Jul 22 20:03:28 CDT 2005

Barry:

	Haven't we heard that secondary listeners (those who receive the
stations by skywave) are not considered to be part of the audiences
any more? If that is true, then to the owners of the stations,
listeners in distant provinces and states would not matter.  You know
me well enough that I think that would be a shame if it were true.
Many stations enjoy fairly clear reception in distant locations at
night.

Bill Harms