[BC] Re: Illegal doesn mean anything anymore!!!!

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Fri Jul 22 15:44:49 CDT 2005

In a message dated 7/22/05 2:58:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:

The  other day while listening to a talkshow someone called in
and said that  illegal just doesn't mean anything in our
country anymore.

Tom  Dimeo

Harrisburg Pennsylvania

It is as simple as the mandated 55 MPH speed limit.  When mandated by  law in
an effort to conserve fuel,  but the hurt folks, truckers, delivery,
haulers, salesman, delivery guys were the ones hurtand they didn't obey.   Congress
could have had the gonies to get a true the energy policy which they  have been
promising us for over 30 years but none of the demos or repubs want to  face
up to it. The 55 was a Nixon mandate.

But how many of you were caught speeding by your own kids.  My kids  after
they came of age  they used to tell me "daddy you are speeding,,, i  replied its
OK"  no wonder my kids get speeding tickets.   I  trained them they didn't
have to obey the speed limits.....

We let our kids watch TV programs that glorify crime and Perry Mason get  the
criminals all off.  OJ gets off,  Drugs are socially  acceptable... Even a
mass murder doesn't get the AC/DC chair  anymore.   An injection,  where they
clearly clean his skin with  the cotton ball to be certain they inject you with
a sterile needle so you  won't get infected before you die....

Start public hangings  again.....Put them on in prime time.... talk  about
reality TV....The first network that does it a true execution live will  win the
Nielsen that night.

Ranting and raving

waiting for "Happy Hour"  at the pub/

Dave