[BC] Re:RCA Transmitters

Clay Freinwald cfreinwald
Fri Jul 22 15:12:26 CDT 2005

Every once in a while someone wants or perhaps needs a transmitter and
has shallow pockets.   If this is you....Read on -

Entercom's cluster in Buffalo NY has new HD Radio transmitters arriving
and to make room, our trusty (yes they are) RCA's must go.  Here's the
deal - We don't want to have to pay to have these rigs hauled away.
These rigs will function just fine as an aux (or main) and the price is
moving them out of our way.

Here's the details -

Rig #1 - RCA BFT10 with low-miles (70,000 actual hours) has been used
as an aux for years at WKSE.

Rig #2 - RCA BTF40.  Has been in Aux Mode for a number of years at WTSS
(ex WBEN). In a very clean TV site.  Consists of two 20's an a hybrid.

This is not a speculative or someday in the future thing....These rigs
have gotta go - NOW!

Contact me quick - off line - if you are interested.

Thanks

Clay Freinwald, CPBE
Entercom Corporate Engineering
Office - 206-726-7071