[BC] Daylight Savings Time changes?

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Fri Jul 22 14:52:59 CDT 2005

On 21 Jul 2005 at 22:26, WFIFeng at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 07/21/2005 12:09:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> dynotherm at earthlink.net writes:
>
> > Methinks this
> >  one should have been moved to the X-band, if possible.
>
> We tried! On the list of 88 stations to get an EB auth, we were number 283.
> <:P

The problem is the way they scored the X-band potentials. If you didn't
create a lot of interference you didn't score well. Thus, if there was
a lot of competition, strict daytimers lost the contest and some Class B's
with high NIF's were rewarded.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037