[BC] What's happening with the Taste of NAB 2005 Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Fri Jul 22 10:27:47 CDT 2005

Hi all:

With thirty-two venues completed and about forty more to go, this past
week gave us the best attendance at any one venue to date with
forty-four at our Columbia, SC presentation

This coming week takes us to Charlotte, NC on Monday, July 25th where
we?ll do our thing at a noon meeting for SBE Chapter 45 at the
facilities of WTVI-TV. This is our 4th year there. For details, please
visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/35-Charlotte.htm

On Wednesday, July 27th, we?ll be in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area at the
facilities of WRAZ-TV for a noon meeting of SBE Chapter 93. For details,
please visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/36-Raleigh.htm

Friday, July 29th takes us to Roanoke, VA for an 11:30 AM lunch and
meeting to follow at the facilities of WDBJ-TV for SBE Chapter 78. This
is our first year in Roanoke. For those details, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/37-Roanoke.htm

You do NOT have to be a member of SBE to attend any of their functions.
Anyone with an honest interest in broadcast technology is *_most_*
welcome. There are no admission fees and you might even win one of the
door prizes.

We?ve received one hundred comments about our Road Show. You can see
them at:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005%20Comments.pdf (about 505 KB)

To see when the past and future venues have been scheduled for this
year, please visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/2005-2.htm. Here?s
hoping to see you at one of these places. If you do come, step up and
say hi.

--

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC