[BC] nessessary engineers

Scott Cason scott
Fri Jul 22 08:34:48 CDT 2005

>>For every story such as yours, there are at least two of mine...which is
why
I'm going part time....I can't rely exclusively on radio engineering to feed
my family any more

Been there, done that too.  That's why when I run across a client that
understands how important engineering is to his bottom line, I do what I
have to in order to keep them as a client.  When I run into a client that
thinks of me as a janitor with an o-scope, I triple my price to come back.
;-)
I don't shovel snow out of dishes.  And I don't shovel snow out of dishes
cheap.  When the cheap owners realize this, they usually move on to someone
else and don't call me for routine crap like that.  However, for a client
who has an honest desire to learn what it is I do, I'll bend over backwards
for them to show 'em.

Scott Cason
President
LaGrange Communications, LLC