[BC] Anyone Here From WGN?

Tom Dimeo mwamdx
Fri Jul 22 03:31:25 CDT 2005

Quite often WWII 720 Shiremanstown Pennsylvania does not turn
off their transmitter at night.  Sometimes I like to listen
to WGN and it is impossible to hear WGN when the carrier of
WWII is on.

I've called WWII several times and they know the transmitter
was left on but they just shrug it off.  Once I asked if they
knew it is illegal and they said, oh yes but it's no big deal.

The other day while listening to a talkshow someone called in
and said that illegal just doesn't mean anything in our
country anymore.

Tom Dimeo

Harrisburg Pennsylvania