[BC] ATM warning

Mike McCarthy Towers
Thu Jul 21 05:49:00 CDT 2005

As a rule, I NEVER go to non-bank ATM's.  And even more so, private
non-bank ATM's in locations which are not manned.

CSI had a plot twist which has a perp using an ATM scanner attached to the
ATM.  He used a blue-tooth camera to capture the PIN  while sitting across
the street.  A fairly nifty set-up.

MM