[BC] Franklin

Neal Newman groucho
Wed Jul 20 16:07:27 CDT 2005

 The Reason I question this is because I did Not Notice any Insulators
at the base of the tower  seems that  its Metal sitting on the concrete
Base. Nore did I see any straps from that bottom section Down to the Ground.
 I would Think that If the bottom section of the Tower was also HOT
there would  be Insulators at the Bottom also to prevent any arcing
across wet  steel reinforced Concrete
 I would have thought the Gain came from the 2 Towers In Phase as a
Dual vertical dipole array.
 so your saying in fact that its 4 sections feeding 180 over 180 in phase