[BC] Announcing the TechZone

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Tue Jul 19 19:40:38 CDT 2005

All,

Barry and I have cooked up a new group for
purely technical discussion, debate and
idea exchange. With some of the recent talk
about tower lighting, IBOC, KGGM/AM antenna
"gain" etc. perhaps this is a good time to
open it up, so here is the sign up:

The idea is to concentrate on purely technical
aspects of radio without the other chatter
about the old days, what's wrong with programming,
managers etc. etc.

IBOC will be a topic, but from the perspective
of what to do with it and how to cope with
practical problems rather than is it good or
bad. IOW - as Sgt. Joe said, "Just the facts,
mam, just the facts."

Barry says I should moderate, but that will
be lightly or not at all if everybody plays
nicely and stays with the general topic.

If you are interested in the technology, it
should be a good place to visit. Register,
drop in, let's see what happens.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037