[BC] Police stations (MW)

CBoone CBoone
Mon Jul 18 21:31:11 CDT 2005

Worked on tooo many Rejectency's  :)  Worked for W5KWA (who was CE of KFDM
TV from sign on in the 50s until he retired in the early 80s) at his two way
shop....we sold everything but Mot and GE and even serviced them.....
Never did the Redicom series....but did some RCAs and Areotrons as
well...the Regencys sucked though...even though I ran one on 2mts and 220
Mhz....Yuk!

Chris
WB5ITT
SouthEast Texas Telecom