[BC] FMTRU-30D...

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Mon Jul 18 14:44:26 CDT 2005

On 18 Jul 2005 at 11:42, Burt I. Weiner wrote:

> So much so that it is the very same thing.

That is OLD. I remember those days and nights
when the cops would come around at 3 AM, and
it wasn't because there was a party going on
either. <g>  I'd get a call from the dispatcher
and they'd be there as soon as I pulled some
clothes on.

The 30D was a not bad unit, especially when
retrofit with a Motrac mike. I still liked
my 30 W RCA better though. <g> That thing
was built like a tank.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037